Sunday, December 6, 2009

Will You Join My Myspace Group? (layouts)?

I just started this group on weekend :)



http://groups.myspace.com/backgroundsare...



Layouts!



New layouts everyday.



I'll make custom layouts for you :)



AND!



Members can submit their own layouts :)



So far there are these layouts (keep in mind I just started the group)



* Rainbow Background!



*Panda(L)Gelatin



*Hello Kitty w/ Lemon Bow



*Let's Destroy The Sky!



*Polka Dot!



*Poison Cupcakes!



*Cookies? No Waii! (cookie monster)



*Pon And Zi!



There will be a new background tonight :D



Will You Join My Myspace Group? (layouts)?myspace names





y not



Will You Join My Myspace Group? (layouts)?myspace.com pets myspace.com



sure but later kinda busy right now.
Sounds fun. I'll join. Oh, and I'm Socks to Be Knocked Off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
antivirus programs