Sunday, December 6, 2009

I need CHRISTMAS DEFAULT LAYOUTS!:D?

okay.



i've been looking for weeks for a christmas default myspace layout.



i've found plenty of normal default layouts, and i've found plenty of christmas layouts that arent defaults.



i need one so bad.



does anyone have a site where i could find one.?



kthanks:]]



I need CHRISTMAS DEFAULT LAYOUTS!:D?stars myspace





bottomlesscomments.com. if u cant find one that you like there, they'll make it for you.



I need CHRISTMAS DEFAULT LAYOUTS!:D?myspace songs myspace.comhttp://www.wootfreelayouts.com... It rocks i get all my layoutw there...even tho it might take a little spicing up like taking thee codes off, its worth it, ill do it if you want...email me, -JoElle Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
antivirus programs