Sunday, December 6, 2009

Help me With This!!! Layouts!(u can earn some points!!!)?

I looked for a bunch of cute girly sparkling polka-dotty layouts for MySpace! But i just cant seem to find one .... and i am sorta lazy so u got a chance to earn points today



I am looking for



Girly



Shiny/ Sparkling



not playboy!lol



something with polka-dots



or anything tat is CUTE N PRETTY n draw attention to my page



something the boys mite like in a girls page!



im 14 BTW



plez send me da link to da page or da code. doesnt matter



and i am sorta annoyed with the ADs that come up on my layout like da ads from da website i got the layout from so is ther any way i can take that out from the code or not have that at all?



Plez n Thank u!



Help me With This!!! Layouts!(u can earn some points!!!)?div myspace





Go to photobucket.com and type in girly backgrounds, or cute backgrounds, or anything like that. There are tons. :D



Help me With This!!! Layouts!(u can earn some points!!!)?new myspace myspace.com



try www.hot-lyts.com and yeah there is a code for that but if you get a DIV layout, they dont have adds on them. and try www.myspacesupport.com for codes.
http://www.atomicaffliction.com/defaults...



the credit is really small so you don't have to worry.
go to hotfreelayouts.com it da besst website ever i go there all da time
there are a whole bunch of different lyts at



HOT-LYTS.COM



but 4 ur specific type heres a link



http://www.hot-lyts.com/myspace-layouts/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
antivirus programs