Sunday, December 6, 2009

Adding myspace layouts to my blog???

I have been making myspace layouts lately. I enjoy making them, and want to put the previews and layout codes in a blog so that I can put them on my profile. So, that I can share them with others. Does anyone have any idea how to do this?



Adding myspace layouts to my blog???myspace generators





yeah i finally learned how to do this...so i enjoy helping others.



1st go to blog and post new blog. then you can put some txt after all this is done you put %26lt;textarea%26gt;enter txt here%26lt;/textarea%26gt;. but before you actually post the code you must make sure that all the links are gone...



to do this go to the end of each link press backspace and the blue should be gone.



then just post the code.



if u need to know anything else just add my site and



i will be happy to help you.



myspace url:



www.myspace.com/



pandas_are_love

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
antivirus programs